Consider our private health care services if you:
- Have a loved one recently discharged from the hospital, who is not fully recovered.
- Recently developed a disease and need help learning to take care of yourself and cope with your illness.
- Have a terminal illness and need emotional support and a pain management program.
- Have a family member who is “burning out” trying to look after someone and struggling to manage their own life.
- Nursing services: Private care provided by registered or registered practical nurses depending on your needs.
- Personal support services: Assistance with all aspects of your activities of daily living like toileting, changing, dressing, and feeding.
- Companion service with a trained worker who will be with you or your family member for your safety and security.
- Infant care for a new baby or multiple babies at any time.
- Case Management: if you are out of town and need your loved one looked after, we can case manage their care as part of our fees.
For more information, please contact us.